Tuesday 14 February 2012

The diorama sprayed black



Ok, I think I'm at a point where I can start to paint the base!

It feels like a real milestone, and I am looking forward to tackling it. I think I will do it next, even though Sharro and the revenants aren't 100% complete as I can then make sure all of the components come together cohesively.


You can see from this pic that I removed most of the walkway from the top and opened it right up again. I can be so fickle sometimes! I have also attached it to a plasticard box as a plinth to raise it off the ground and give me a place to put some kind of nameplate.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with honing something until it's just right. As they say, you only regret the things you didn't do. ;)

    Looking great (I've been inspired by your use of washes in the last few posts!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support for my indecisiveness :D You are right though, you really have to just try stuff sometimes. If it doesnt work then just keep on going until it does!

    I am glad you like it and that I have been some help in inspiring you :)

    ReplyDelete