Tuesday 26 July 2011

Aargh! Clash of the Titans - Salute Vs Adepticon

Why, oh why, did they have to be the same weekend...!

After my fortunes at Salute 2011, I won tickets to go over to Adepticon in 2012 to compete in the CoolMiniOrNot Crystal Brush painting competition. 'Fantastic' I hear you say - yes indeed, and I am still mega-chuffed about it. The cloud to the silver lining is that I will be missing my favourite show of the year - Salute! So no defending my title next year, but a chance to compete with some of the best painters in the world...

The only other thing which might prove a downer is that there were a lot of the Platoon Britannica guys and gals who religiously attend Salute talking about heading over to Adepticon next year... I wonder who will win that battle - Salute or Adepticon.

Salute - 21st April 2012, Excel Centre, London Docklands, ENGLAND
Adepticon - 19th-22nd April 2012, Westin Lombard Yorktown Center, Chicago, USA

With the flights paid for, its a bit of a no-brainer for me - Chicago here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment