Monday 20 August 2012

Gladiatorc (minus plinth)


I think I am definitely bitten by the painting bug at the moment... I haven't even considered playing anything on the PC... Diablo has been left lonely and the various other MMOs that I've been playing are sat forlorn, and disappointed at their lack of game time. I, however, have been painting like a demon (for me at least)! My usual slow plod through miniatures has been sped up significantly by my current enthusiasm.

So, moving swiftly on, other than sorting out a plinth, this bad boy is done!

These photos were taken with my phone, so aren't the greatest quality, but I wanted to share a few quick shots. When I get the base sorted I'll take some more photos with an actual digital camera and make sure to repost!


No comments:

Post a Comment