Monday 25 June 2012

Some new Dropzone Commander piccies


Right the weekend has passed, far too quickly as usual, and here I am back again!

As promised, here are some more photos of the diorama as it is now. I ended up spending a lot of time faffing with the colours of the cliff face as it seemed to seem far too blue against the brassiness of the door. It goes to show how black paint really isn't true black - the cliff had been painted in a mix of black and white paint!

I managed to get some good painting time on the dropship as well. I opted for a reverse of the colour on the walker - orange with white details rather than white with orange. There needs to be some more white on there to balance it out, I am thinking of painting the chevron-shaped section at the back white.

On to some photos:



And a close-up of the troops

No comments:

Post a Comment