Friday 7 December 2012

Putty and Paint - I now have my own account

At the end of November I posted about a new website called Putty and Paint. It is still early days for them and registration is currently controlled and invitation only, but after my post I got an invite to join them (woohoo).

I really recommend that anyone interested in miniature painting and wants to look at some damn good examples head over there right now and peruse their galleries.


I've put up a couple of recent projects which I feel best represent my current painting standard - Dead End, Wolf and my Domaru Butai. I will also put the Avelonian bust up there, but I think I need some new photos of it again... still struggling a little with my camera.

I fully intend to put anything I paint to a decent level up on the site


No comments:

Post a Comment